Obrecht Properties has made safety of our buildings and tenants our number one priority.
We have implemented the following changes and procedures in our buildings to maintain everyone’s safety.
- For our buildings that we maintain the HVAC we have installed Merv-13 filters per ASHRAE recommendations
- We have installed nanoSeptic material into the common areas of the properties to include door handles and elevator call buttons.
- We require that all tenants and visitors wear a mask while in the common area of the building.
- To maintain social distancing, we have limited elevator travel to 2 or 3 people depending on the size of the elevator.
- We have separated the stairwell egress in certain buildings that have that ability during non-emergency situations to specific directions.
- We have added hand sanitizer stations in the lobbies of each floor to all our properties.
- All contractors working for the Landlord will be required to wear a mask while in the building. This includes janitorial teams in the evening who continue to clean high touch areas.
Obrecht Properties will continue to monitor the CDC and health organizations to assure we are following the recommendations from these agencies.